Nada Yoga – Music Certificate Course (Flute)
25th February to 17th June, 2023
REGISTRATIONS ARE CURRENTLY OPEN!
Every Saturday: 6:00 PM to 7:30 PM
Course fee: $ 350 (includes flute and meditation mat)
Patanjali Yogalayam courses include ‘NADA YOGA’ sessions with Music Certificate Course (MCC) – Flute from this year.
Yogacharya Sri Ravindranath Vempati (Sharma Ji) is a music composer and flute player. His international music performances started in 2004 from South Korea and later continued in various music festivals in Japan, China, Indonesia, Vietnam, Australia, Singapore and USA. He received awards from ministry of culture, served as a music teacher in Indian government’s embassies. He is a maestro of classical music of both Hindustani and Carnatic traditions. He studied music therapy and produces celestial music during meditation sessions. For more details, please contact Yogacharya Sri Ravindranath Vempati (Sharma Ji) at (845) 423-3433 or [email protected]Pay Course Fee
Students can learn Flute for several below advantages & benefits:
- Blowing Flute develops breathing power and removes all kinds of respiratory ailments & bad habits like smoking etc.
- Learning music activates brain and helps to reduce mention tensions and stress.
- Flute being a small instrument easy to carry everywhere as a best friend forever in one’s life and removes feeling of loneliness.
- Flute not only helps individual self, but also listening the sounds of natural instrument like flute for others certainly calms the mind of all surrounded people and society in large.
- Flute is the 1st instrument on the universe. When bamboo trees were made holes by the insects, the blowing wind from the nature made the sound. Humans learn music only from bamboo and learning such a natural instrument takes everyone towards the true nature.
- Flute is a blind instrument, which to be blow only by closed eyes. Except Flute, all other instruments can be seen while playing. Therefore, flute certainly helps in deeper meditation and takes individual towards their soul.
- Blowing a Flute is the ultimate pranayama technique to control the breath. The exhalation makes the melodies and removes all negative forces from our body.
- FLUTE THERAPY: Flute not only helps our physical body problems at subtle level, but also helps our breathing problems like snoring and mental problems like all psycho-somatic health problems. Flute blowing regularly in the morning for few minutes helps the children to balance all their body systems.
- Movements of fingers on the holes of the Flute activates certain nerves and helps to reduce several musculoskeletal health problems including paralysis. Musculoskeletal disorders comprise diverse conditions affecting bones, joints, muscles, and connective tissues.
- MUSIC THERAPY: Blowing flute produces several tunes which can be used as a medicine as per music therapy research.
- Bamboo is not only a beautiful and versatile garden plant that does equally well in sun or shade, it’s also a plant with a long history of being revered for its healing properties. The leaves can be used in herbal teas, and the shoots are often used in Asian cooking.
Below are some of the health benefits of bamboo:
- Purifying Indoor Air – Bamboo was rated a score of 8.6/10 by NASA in the list of plants that purify air. It fights pollutants in the air, purifying the air from formaldehyde, xylene and carbon monoxide.
- Digestion – All sorts of stomach problems can be treated by eating bamboo leaves. Studies have shown that they strengthen and reinforce the stomach muscles.
- Spiritual Healing – Bamboo has long been considered to have miraculous properties. Many attest to the spiritual healing properties of bamboo to date with its negative energy clearing properties. It bolsters self-worth and self-esteem, as your energy channels are cleared and your mood is brightened.
- Powerful energy field – Since ancient times, the bamboo has been known as having an energy field. People in frequent contact with bamboo experience increased strength, stamina, and virility.
- Mental Alertness – Students often use bamboo to stay mentally focused and alert while studying.
- Heals Respiratory Diseases – Black bamboo is used as a mucous purger and natural expectorant.
About Yogacharya Sri Ravindranath Vempati (Sharma Ji)
Yogacharya Sri Ravindranath Vempati (Sharma Ji) is a music composer and flute player. His international music performances started in 2004 from South Korea and later continued in various music festivals in Japan, China, Indonesia, Vietnam, Australia, Singapore and USA. He received awards from ministry of culture – India, served as a music teacher in Indian government’s embassies. He is a maestro of classical music of both Hindustani and Carnatic traditions. He studied music therapy and produces celestial music during meditation sessions.
Please wait while images load…
Pay Course Fee