In order to safeguard the devotees and the priests health during the on-going Covid-19 pandemic, we urge the community to strictly follow the guidelines specified below during Temple visit:
Guidelines for Temple visit:
- Devotees should be free of Corona virus symptoms – cold, cough, fever, body aches. Each devotee will be screened for fever (temperature check) before entering the temple. Devotees will need to display proof of full vaccination to ICCT personnel during their visit.
- It is MANDATORY for everyone to wear a face mask fully covering their mouths and noses. Face masks should be worn during the entire time within the premises. ICCT may NOT be able to provide masks to the devotees.
- Maintain strict social distance of a minimum of 6 feet from others inside the temple. Use the marked boxes on the floor to maintain distance.
- Family members must stay together and move as one-unit.
- Devotees can bring fruits if they wish to offer to the deities. These fruits will need to be washed and brought to the temple. Devotees also will need to wash their hands with soap and water or sanitize their hands before entering the temple.
- Avoid standing and talking in groups outside the temple. Strictly follow social distancing when interacting with others outside the temple.
- During dharma darshan, to allow maximum number of devotees to have darshan, you will NOT be allowed to sit in the temple. Devotees will follow clearly marked paths to have the darshan of all the deities and exit the temple soon. This will help other devotees who are waiting to have darshan, Please follow directions of the trustees / volunteers during your visit. NO ADVANCE SCHEDULING OF VISIT IS REQUIRED FOR DHARMA DARSHAN.
- Multi ceremonial pavilion and Narasimhaswamy temple will remain CLOSED to public during dharma darshan.
Guidelines for Personal Puja:
- Only personal pooja’s / services will be allowed in the Yagnashala
- Limited to 6 family members
- Pooja / services to be pre-scheduled through online bookings at our website. Alternatively go to E-seva menu-> online pooja booking on our website. Proof of full vaccination to be submitted in advance and can be uploaded here.
- To avoid the risk of virus spread, please pay for the service online from our website within 24 hours of receiving a confirmed schedule from us
- Yajamani and family members performing pooja / service must be free of Covid-19 symptoms and should NOT have travelled to high-spread virus areas in the past two weeks
- Devotees availing pooja / service MUST wear mask at all times within ICCT premises
- Any pooja items brought by the devotees need to taken back along with them upon the completion of the personal service/pooja
- Pooja / Service can also be scheduled via remote video conferencing using Zoom, Google Meet, Whatsapp, Facetime etc.
Guidelines for Using Facility Rentals:
- All attendees of the event should be free of Corona virus symptoms – cold, cough, fever, body aches. Each devotee will be screened for fever (temperature check) before entering the temple. Proof of full vaccination needs to be submitted in advance and can be uploaded here.
- All attendees are recommended to follow personal prevention practices (such as handwashing, staying home when sick, maintaining 6 feet of distance, and wearing a cloth face covering) given by CDC. Click here for more information.
- It is MANDATORY for everyone to wear a face mask fully covering their mouths and noses. Face masks should be worn during the entire time within the premises. ICCT will NOT provide any masks to the devotees.
- It is MANDATORY to maintain strict social distance of a minimum of 6 feet from others inside/outside the facility. Arrange the chairs with 6 ft distance. Limit no of attendees accordingly to allow for social distancing 6 ft.
- ICCT will provide Temperature check device and Hand sanitizer.
- Avoid standing and talking in groups inside & outside the facility. Strictly follow social distancing when interacting with others inside & outside the facility.
Limitation of Liability:
- In no event shall ICCT be liable or responsible to devotees, visitors, guests, event participants or any other personnel in the campus for: (i) any loss, damage or injury caused by, resulting from or in any way connected with the facility, its operation or its use; (ii) any potential exposure to the Coronavirus (COIVID-19)
- In order to safeguard everyones’ health during the on-going Covid-19 pandemic, we urge the all visitors to strictly follow the guidelines specified above along with the guidance that is provided for by local, state, or federal agencies with CDC guidelines.
- By hosting the event at the property and/or inviting a party to attend the event, the Customer must acknowledge that there is a possibility of exposure to the Coronavirus (COVID-19) and the customer must assume, any and all consequences that may result from such exposure, including but not limited to, physical injury, psychological injury, pain, suffering, illness, temporary or permanent disability, death or economic loss.
For the safety and well-being of the community, WE REQUEST YOUR FULL SUPPORT AND CO-OPERATION DURING YOUR TEMPLE VISIT. Please note that further relaxation in the restrictions entirely depends upon your kind co-operation.