Expand the tabs to view Kotilinga Kshetram progress for a particular Year. Thank you!
- Shanku Stapana on August 5 to 7, 2022
- Received approval of the project from Shelby County officials.
- Received the first shipment of Lingams from India
- Successfully completed Bhoomi Pooja on Oct 16, 2021
- Acquired a Steer and a Calf.
- On Ugadi day we inaugurated the Sri Venkateswara Gokulam.
- Built the Cow Barn and Shed.
- Topographic survey happened by Civil Engineering Firm.
- Sri Venkateswara Gokulam project was announced to the public for funds.
- Hired Civil Engineering Firm for grading.
- Structural Engineering Firm completed Architectural Design Development documents.
- Structural Engineering contract signed.
- The Engineering firm submitted the initial conceptual design drawings.
- Sri Narayani Amma of Sri Puram blessed the project and suggested to acquire a cow to Graze on the Kotilinga Kshetram area for sanctification.
- Acquired and paid for 157 major Banalingas from Omkareswar and made arrangements for supply of 1 Crore 2-inch Banalingas from the same vendor.
- Structural Engineer was identified, interviewed.
- The Project was announced to the public. Public support was very enthusiastic and close to $ 2 million were Pledged.
- We procured 3 Crystal Lingas (Sadasiva, Chadramouliswara & Chendeswara).