Temple Opening for Dharma Darshan & Temple Sponsored Events
In the past few weeks, we have heard from many of you how you wish to participate in the temple programs again and how deeply you miss visiting the temple and offer prayers to all the deities.
ICCT is delighted to inform you that some existing restrictions on the temple visit have been relaxed to welcome and serve you and your family. We are easing the restrictions gradually in phases by strictly following the guidelines stated below.
Following additional services are available for devotees in addition to existing services (Personal & Remote services).
Dharma Darshan: Only Saturdays starting from Jun 6th from 12:00 PM TO 2:00 PM
Dharma Darshan is available to Devotees only on Saturday’s during 12:00 PM TO 2:00 PM. Sponsorship is not needed for Dharma Darshan and only limited number of attendees are allowed.
Temple Sponsored Events: Starting from Jun 3rd, 2020
The following Temple sponsored services / puja’s are open for devotees (subject to a limited number of attendees). Only limited number of sponsors are allowed to participate in these events and advance booking is required to reserve the slot.
Every Friday: Lakshmi abhishekam (9:00 AM), Lakshmi Sahasranama archana (6:00 PM) and Lalitha Sahasranama archana (6:30 PM)
Every Saturday: Venkateswara abhishekam (9:30 AM)
Every Sunday: Astadala Pada Padmaradhana Seva (9:30 AM)
Sankatahara Chaturthi, Masa Shivaratri – Shiva abhishekam, Narasimha abhishekam, Shashti/Kruthika – Subramanya abhishekam, Sankramanam – Ayyappa abhishekam, Naga devatha abhishekam, Navagraha abhishekam
Following guidelines are based on the best available scientific / medical information and will allow continued safety of our priests and devotees as you visit the temple.
Guidelines to be STRICTLY followed by all devotees during Temple visit:
- Devotees should be free of Corona virus symptoms – cold, cough, fever, body aches. Each devotee’s temperature will be checked before entering the temple.
- Devotees are required to wear a facemask fully covering their mouths and noses. ICCT will NOT provide any masks to the devotees.
- Maintain strict social distance of a minimum of 6 feet from others inside the temple. Use the marked boxes on the floor to maintain distance.
- Family members must stay together and move as one-unit.
- Devotees can bring fruits if they wish to offer to the deities. These fruits will need to be washed outside the temple doors with soap and water (will be provided by ICCT). Devotees also will need to wash their hands with soap and water before entering the temple.
- Avoid standing and talking in groups outside the temple. Strictly follow social distancing when interacting with others outside the temple.
- During Dharma Darshan, to allow maximum number of devotees to have darshan, you will NOT be allowed to sit in the temple. Devotees will follow clearly marked paths to have the darshan of all the deities and exit the temple soon. This will help other devotees who are waiting to have darshan, Please follow directions of the trustees / volunteers during your visit.
- Multi ceremonial pavilion and Narasimhaswamy temple will remain CLOSED to all devotees during Dharma Darshan.
May Lord Venkateswara and Chandramouliswara guide us all during these unprecedented times.